Wherever you spend your day, Visy has a range of services and products to make recycling simple.
Do you work in an office of 5 or 500? At a school, manufacturing site or restaurant? Wherever you spend your day, Visy has a range of services and products to make recycling simple.
Visy offers collection and sorting services for:
- Paper and cardboard
Visy provides recycling services to offices, commercial premises, schools, industrial and manufacturing organisations, and any other location that generates paper and cardboard for recycling.
- Locked recycling
Designed for the recycling of sensitive documents, this service is suited to businesses that need to ensure such documents are appropriately handled.
- Co-mingled recycling
Glass bottles and jars, plastic containers, aluminium and steel cans can all be placed in a separate recycling bin to paper and cardboard for collection and sorting. This service is ideal for many of our customers' businesses, particularly those in hospitality who generate a great deal of co-mingled materials but little paper.
- Drop-off bins
Visy provides access to drop-off bins to deposit recyclable material. Please check the locations for available hours and the types of materials accepted.
Equipment to help you recycle
Whether you need desk-top trays or wheelie bins, we can provide equipment for your business to make recycling as easy as possible.
- Desk trays
- Floor boxes
- All-paper 240L bins
- Co-mingled 240L bins
- Locked recycling 240L bins
- Compactor bins
- Tippler bins
- Bulk bins and cages
- Front-lift bins
- 660L and 1000L bins
Ready to recycle?
To start your recycling service, contact us on 1300 368 479 or email email@example.com (in Australia) or 0800 847 969 (in New Zealand).
Business recycling tips
- Reduce the amount of paper you use each day:
- Use scrap paper for notes
- Set your printer to print double sided only
- Only print out emails or documents when absolutely necessary
- Make sure you have access to paper, cardboard and co-mingled
- Place all used paper, used on both sides, in the Visy desk tray or bin
- Collect cardboard boxes for recycling, flatten them, and place into your Visy bin
- Place plastic bottles, aluminium cans, tin cans, milk and juice cartons in your Visy office co-mingled bin
- Reduce your energy consumption:
- Turn off computers when not in use
- Turn off office lighting when not in use
- Activate the sleep mode on your computer so it switches off the screen after 10 minutes of no use
- Switch off office equipment at night when leaving the office
- Reduce your waste:
- Bring your own mug to work and have some set aside for visitors
- Invest in a 'keep cup' for takeaway coffees to cut down on disposable cups
- Try to bring lunch from home or eat in a local café to avoid packaging waste generated by takeaway lunches