Personal information means information or opinions about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information.
During the course of dealing with you, Visy will generally collect basic personal information about you, such as your name, address and contact details.
We may also request other specific information from you relating to the goods or services that you wish to obtain.
Use and Disclosure
- to provide the product or service you have requested or to answer your inquiry;
- to third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to provide the products or services you have requested. For example we have contracts with third parties to assist us with functions such as mail outs;
- to different parts of the Visy group and with other entities in the Visy group to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service in general;
- for direct marketing of products or services. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications;
- where otherwise legally permitted.
Level 11, 2 Southbank Blvd, Southbank VIC 3006
Phone: 13 VISY (8479)
Fax: (03) 9247 4747